Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the first official post from "Real Estate for the Rest of Us."  I've been  nurturing this idea for a while, and decided it was time to stop only thinking and start writing (while continuing to think, of course).  It's my intent with this blog to help make people aware of their options when it comes time for a real estate transaction, and therefore to help them ultimately make good decisions.  That's my job, and I don't take it lightly.  I very much want this to be an interactive community.  I've learned so much from my clients over the years, and with our combined experience it's my hope to be able to prevent a potential real estate disaster from happening to any  of my readers.  That said, I should probably throw in a few disclaimers.  I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY.  None of this is meant to or should be used to take the place of legal counsel-EVER.  I am only licensed to practice real estate in the states of Iowa and Illinois, and any and all advice I give can only be based on license law of those two states.  However, I am hoping to get some good dialog going amongst the readership of this blog and at times I'm sure we will speak hypothetically, theoretically and philosophically-at least, that is my hope.  No subject is taboo here. I want to remove the smoke and mirrors from the oftentimes closely guarded subjects like agency, ethics and commission.  Very few people talk about these things, but they should.  They can directly affect your transaction, your relationships and ultimately, your bottom line in a sale or purchase.   So bring it on!  I'll be posting about topics that are near and dear to my business on a regular basis, but I want to know what you want to read about.  Call, email or post anytime, all the time!  Let's get started...

Can't wait to hear from you,

Kate Sager, Realtor
New Age Real Estate
1106 Camanche Avenue
Clinton, Iowa 52732
Personal Customer Service Hotline: 903-88-4KATE (call or text!)
Email: katesagerhomes@gmail.com
Web: www.KateSager.com
Licensed in IA & IL to better serve you!

No comments:

Post a Comment